Sunday 7 December 2008

The Tuam Rise

Greetings to all. As you've guessed, this is another blog on the account.

Kazarh!

A more independent one you could say, one for my more personal uses, outside the realms of SSRs (nooo, that's not an insult!).

In a nutshell, this is for times when I just want to get some stuff documented before it's too late. You know what I mean. To hold on to certain things, whether it be art work, or day-to-day experiences - stuff that means something to me, and stuff which will mean even more in the future.

MY:
art work
film work
notes
daydreams
dreams (Phh, fat chance!)
activites
and discoveries!
YOU NAME IT BABY!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k6c9_hidden-persuaders-pt2_politics

It's a part to my current Graphic Design course. The fourth unit, all about investigation and "essay-sination" on a particular subject. And this blog is gonna help me keep trck of what I've found, and what I've SMASHED! through. Emphasis on SMASHED!.
Catch ya later, whoever you are! [Most likely yourself, John.]
PEACE.

No comments: