Wednesday 17 December 2008

For Me, For You, For Who?


Well I am triple-T-Tired right now, so it's going to be an incredably short dedication to the likes of Blogspot.


Have no fear, karma shall hit me hard as consequence. Bring it.

Back to the GDness, where the world of subliminal conspiracy can drive a student nuts.
This is from the likes of The Hidden Persuaders, I think? I'm probably 2000% percent wrong, but this is the most relevant finding to when I googled THP, so MEH to you all. Michael Tsarion for the w- shut up.


Enjoy

No?

Enjoy next time

Still no?

Screw yourself







Oh, and because I love you unaminous strangers so much, I'm going to let you look and laugh at how I've been sleeping at night for the last month or so, from 2 in the morning onwards.

This is my bed. My workstation. My dinner table. My slothpad. My friend.

MY BED
And it shall be left in this state until I am superior to the force that is Alpha-male-laziness.
Peace.

No comments: