Friday 9 January 2009

For The Inspired

Beautiful quotations that I got off a fellow blogger; an amazing one at that.
You must check out her world.
It takes my soul out of my body and away from the pain.
Please, for her.
And here are the quotes. All chosen for a reason.
They help sum me up as a being,
They help me walk further in this path.
They help push me along the road,
They help me live as me.
"All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
-T.E. Lawrence
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
-Confucius

"it's the sense of touch. in any real city you walk, you know? you brush past people, people bump into you. in LA, nobody touches you. we're always behind this metal and glass. i think we miss that touch so much that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something."
-crash
Have a good weekend, and live like its your last.

No comments: