Saturday 22 August 2009

A Truce of True Words

"I'm sorry, my King, but it seems I must leave. My grace has fallen and I must travel on my path to seek it. I plan on a return but the paths are twisted and I do not know how much time will pass. My liege, I give you my dagger, for while I'm away I need someone to protect my back. You are the only one I trust with that. With my life."


These words are what matter most to me right now in life. Words have never pierced me so strong before. Origional or not, the words' love burnt to the deepest of my heart, scarred in blood and locked with warmth; these are words that I shall never forget, as they're more a part of me than any hair, any freckle, any scar, and any bone. A tattoo to my heart; an ink to my tear.
No Shakespeare play, nor no nightmare, will have me so embraced in both romance and fear. I stand here, breaching tears, swearing ever no harder that the night with my friend, together on a street step, had me more overthrown than any fairy tale, any poem, any song, or any love story; and that if Romeo and Juliet were to have seen us, they two would have gripped tight in sweet sorrow.


"I can wait for you, My Queen. As I hold the words of thy lover and friend, to the darkest part of my heart, that you will come running back to one's Kingdom - Our Kingdom. Our castle, land, sea and sky. For now I promise you trust, trust in that you will fly, high or low, and soar until you find your lost crown. I will still be holding one's dagger. I'll still be holding your heart. I can wait for you, My Queen."

No comments: